Hello KRnet,

I am now pleased to report that the new fuselage sides on my KR2S are complete.
Pics can be seen here, http://n394ja.com/?p=326

If you don't remember, I posted a few months back that all four of my fuse
longerons cracked when I bent the fuselage to shape. I worked through the
possibility of repairing them, but in the end decided to scrap all of my work
and rebuild.
This time around I soaked my longerons and bent them to shape. After the spruce
dried, I built the rest of the truss in its final shape. I will say that this
was a little more labor intensive than I wanted, but there will be no crackage!

This will be the last bit of progress for a while as I will be moving in a
week. I am going to be living in Savannah, GA.

Is there anybody up in that area?

Sean Duggan

Vero Beach, FL
KR2S - http://n394ja.com/