WOW!!!  I did not put my KR2 project on as Blatant Advertising, as you
said.  Phill asked the KRnet list: How many unfinished KR's was out
there.  I was just posting mine on there.  My friend Robert was kind
enough to post my plane & pictures on his web site to help me sell my
KR2.  You can't post pic on the KRnet.  I do want to say that I have been
around KR builders for many years and I have yet to find one that didn't
want to go out of his or her way to help another KR builder with a
problem or help you sell, find or pass the word on something or help you
any way he or she could with your project.   KR builders are like a big
family...  I apologize if I did something wrong...  John Cromwell

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 06:40:33 -0500 "Pat and Robin Russo"
<patru...@myfairpoint.net> writes:
> John Cromwell...that was blatant advertising....you may rest assured
> I will
> be avoiding.........

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f30786c8e52dd9c19dst06duc