Hi everyone,

I'm serously thinking of selling my project, I'm in Tampa, FL

You can see pictures of the plane on my FB

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1703647346814.2094554.1106895076&type=3&l=f07ac91656
I have the insturments, radio, transponder, prop, 2 VW type 4 engines, 1 of
them near complete in build just has a bit more work to finish building the
engine which has the 5th bearing and prop hub. The other is a core, I was
thinking about having it redone as well, I have all the parts to do that
one up as a second engine, just needs heads done and cyclinders bored and
crank re-worked for the 5th bearing.

Wheels and tri-gear are included with pants to make it faster.

Also included are some wing skins and the spars to make the wings,
basically allows you to build the wings faster since the skin is already
done.

Basically all the parts you need to finish the project, minus some odds and
ends.

I'm thinking of around 6k or best offer to take everything, not sure if
that's too much or too little.

if anyone is interested, let me know, and no I am not interested in parting
out the plane, the only deal I might make is the whole plane with all it's
parts wihtout the engines.

Joe