From: John D Cromwell <us2pl...@juno.com>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Sun, Feb 5, 2012 22:27:38 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: KR> List of unfinished projects

Hi Phill,
I have an unfinished KR2 project for sale.  I am way passed the boat
stage.  It's a stock KR2 built from the R.Rob plans.  I will give you a
real good deal if your interested...   It's never been out in the
weather.  If you want to see pic of it, go to this web site and my friend
has it listed on his Buy/Sale Planes page with pic's & details.
www.duffysairsupply.com   I have about 500 pic of my project building
precess.

John Cromwell