That's all I use them for, on off for my double throw relay to control the
pump to get fuel to the header tank.

I have a fuel flow system from
http://www.fdatasystems.com/Products/FC-10/FC-10.html

That way I know EXACTLY how much fuel I used, just reset when I top off the
tanks. Good for EFI systems (just use two and the computer will compute the
difference.

Joe