 From: Craig Williams <kr2seaf...@yahoo.com>
To: Mark <markweg...@charter.net>
Cc: K Rnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2012 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: KR> annunciators box

Happy Easter everyone

Well I am putting my money where my mouth is.  I hope Mark L will allow me a
little latitude here as I am going to make this a deal for the KR folks.  I am
a retired AF avionics guy and I just could not let the annunciator idea go.
What I have ended up doing (while my plane and house are in transit to MD) is
developing a unit for my plane and will probably make it commercially
available.  Here is the deal for you KR folks.  I need a few BETA testers.  I
am putting together a info letter explaining everything and if you email me off
list I will email it to you this week to consider.  In the end you will end up
with quite a deal so if you think your interested you can email me off net.  I
hope to get a few people with 90% projects for install pics and eval as well as
a few flying planes.

Thanks,

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com