>I have built 3 KRs and never saw cable operated discs before. I
>will definitely use them when I figure out how they are installed. I cannot
>imagine what or how the springs that you have tied to the AN bolts, are
>installed.

If there is a post-war (WW2) Aeronca Chief (11AC or BC) at a field near
you AND it has the original brakes, take a look. If not, send me an e-mail
and I'll try to take some photos of 9270E and send them to you. Warning,
Univair wants $58.00 each for replacement Disk Retaining Clips, so don't
loose any. Don't ask me how I know.

Allen G. Wiesner
65 Franklin Street
Ansonia, CT 06401-1240