I have a KR1 project that I started before I was run over by a drunk
in a very large pickup truck. And as you can imagine the medical went
away as soon as they started writing prescriptions for pain
medication. And now I have this very nice KR1 project that has the
same stretch as the KR2S in my shop that needs to find a new builder.
The fuselage is done as are the spars. And there is other stuff that I
bought that goes with the project, Way to much stuff to list. It just
needs to find a builder that wants to save himself allot of money and
time. So if you know anyone that is interested  A Thousand bucks takes
it all. And if I do say so myself the construction is superb.

I  will send you the original gear legs as soon as I can.

Dave