From: David Rayburn
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 7:47 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Wheels

I have the landing gear legs that all that stuff mounts to. Maybe I
should have sent the whole landing gear assemblies. So you could see
how it all worked and went together. I was just about to take all that
stuff and sell it as scrap aluminum. If you want the gear legs I will
let you have them for what ever it was going to bring as scrap. That
way you could reassemble them and see how they went together.
Let me know what you think.  Also if you know anyone that would be
interested in buying the rest of my project for $1000.00 it would be a
great help to me. Anyone starting a new project would save a great
deal of money and time in building.  There must be at least twice that
amount in materials alone.

Dave  314 971 3433