blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Hello all, a partner and I just bought a really nice built KR2.
It's not finished but a long way into it. Wanting to get our feet wet right
away and dive right in and get this baby flying. Want to know what some of the
more proven, safe modifications are? Project came with a lot of pre-molded
parts and The wings are a work of art with the pre-preg skins.
We are interested in extending the fuselage etc. I am over 6 feet tall. Wanting
to know if any taller pilots of been able to shoehorn themselves into these
little beauties? Appreciate any and all positive input.

Keep your Airspeed Up,
Dennis S. Lacy