From: Paul Visk via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: KR EMAIL BOARD <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Paul Visk <ppaul...@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 9, 2017 10:01 pm
Subject: KR> Frustrations with rigging my ailerons

I have been trying to get my aileron deflection angles right for awhile now.
The best I can get is about 18.5 up and 8.5 down. It looks like I need 3/4"
more travel at the stick and it's not there.  So I'm going to have to weld new
U channels on the stick brackets and figure out were to drill the pivot point.
I used Mark's design on the stick and used the original bracket design for the
aileron push rods. I'm thinking that the two are not compatible. Has anyone had
this issue?Paul Visk Belleville
Archives at https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.Please see LIST
RULES and KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.see