I made an 80 mile flight to visit Paul Visk and his project. Great flight in smooth air, very little wind. The St.Louis, Missouri skyline visible from 35 miles out. Bumpy coming home. My engine is running great with a few oil leaks yet to overcome.

Paul is moving alone on his project and expects to fly next spring. A 10 inch and 7 inch SkyView for the panel, auto pilot and more. NICE !!!! He's looking to match the Gulfstream G4 he saw at the airport.

Great  pulled pork for lunch.  Thanks Paul and keep on sanding.

Oshkosh right around the corner!!!!!

Larry Flesner