After several months (actually since late January) I flew N886MJ again today.
The new owner who lives near me had been doing several modifications such as
installing dual controls, adding a gascolator, installed a right left fuel
selector as in a Cessna, new brake masters and rebuilt front axle and bearings
and changed the fuel pumps to a parallel set up and some non mechanical
changes.  Anyway, it was a great feeling to fly N886MJ again. Everything the
new owner did checked out good. The only problem was that on landing the front
wheel shimmied which it had never done before. We will be taking the assembly
apart and going through it to look for wear, etc. Any ideas would be helpful.
Like I said the previous 643 landings never even produced a hint of a shimmy.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Oldsmar, FL

E-mail: flyk...@gmail.com
Web: www.flykr2s.com