From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Hendrik van
Rooyen via KRnet
Sent: Monday, 11 September 2017 1:47 PM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Hendrik van Rooyen <hendrik.vanroo...@njcsi.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Light KR2s

Hi Mark & all,

I think this one actually is true:

>From nl4.pdf

"Here is a picture of N13UG, first flown on 6-17-91 at an empty weight of 483
lbs , single controls , single ignition , no electrical system. It was weighed
on electronic aircraft scales so I know the weight is correct ."

Not saying it's best, only that it has been achieved, so can actually be done.

Kind regards,
Henni