From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of n357cj via KRnet
Sent: Monday, 11 September 2017 1:59 PM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: n357cj <n35...@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: KR> Light KR2s

I know that mine weighs 480# and the other 245# is part of the useful load
because it won't fly without it which makes it pretty dang useful. My second 2s
that I am working on I am trying desperately to bring in under 700#. I stll
think that I can do it. Glass panel is one place I see significant weight loss.
Joe Horton,
n357cj