And of course the infamous Sundowner made it home as well.  Sucked a little
more gas and still went a little slower, but remember guys, that tortoise
did beat the hare.
Glad everybody made it with no issues.  I haven't seen the weather out
west????  Is everybody OK?
An excellent Gathering.  had fun.  Got to reconnect with old friends.  Got
some great ideas.  But mostly, the inspiration to get off my butt and just
get it down.  I promise to work very hard at it this year.  We'll see how I
get to Mount Vernon next year.
Thanks Rob and to all of your EAA friends and helpers.  It is not a one man
job.

Ray_pilot
New Orleans

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 2:50 PM, Rob Schmitt via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org