I'm in the same position. To tell the truth I haven't worked on my plane since
August.  I've been distracted working with the Wings of Hope and Young Eagles.
I'm in Tampa now in a middle of a cross country trip down to fly Fly Young
Eagles and to see my granddaughter.  I have decided when I get back Sunday. The
Wings of Hope 172 is going in for new radios and will be down for a few months.
 I will change my focus and get back on my airplane.THAT'S A PROMISE
Paul Visk Belleville Il 618-406-4705
PS: This message was meant to say more for me.

-------- Original message --------From: Mark Langford via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> Date: 11/17/17  7:35 AM  (GMT-06:00) To:
krnet@list.krnet.org Cc: m...@n56ml.com Subject: KR> Get it done!

KRnetHeads,

The other day I said "You need to finish that plane before you get too
old to fly it".  This observation comes from watching so many KR