The designer of the KR2 listed the never exceed speed as 160 mph without
balanced ailerons,200mph with balanced ailerons.175 knots is about 200 mph.
Never exceed speed would be the speed at sea level on a standard
day,29.92hg at a temperature I don't remember. The more altitude means
lower indicated airspeed but the true airspeed is greater than indicated.
Never exceed speed is the true airspeed of the plane not indicated.My
explanation is not as good as the one you will find in the RV sight but you
get the idea. Flying our experimental aircraft is just that
experimental.Ignore the design info at your own risk.Control surface
flutter is a function of true airspeed not indicated.And remember,anything
I say may be wrong.Tommy W.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>