I'm glad you guys are discussing this. Last weekend I had gotten up the nerve
to do a low pass, when you push the nose over with an O-200 out front she gains
speed very quick. Even though I held her back at 195 mph she would have easily
hit numbers way beyond that. A friend of mind was watching and he was impressed
but said, 150 or 200, it all looks the same from 100 yards away. I think that
was my last Hi speed pass. I've also found a little slack in my aileron linkage
heim joint. Apparently some come from the factory with slack in them. Got to
replace. Thanks guys.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.