I brought up flutter recovery several months ago from someone who had
encountered it, and again under this thread.

I wish we could discuss recovery.  My late friend said to me (some 30
years ago), not to apply ANY control input (unless absolutely
necessary to avoid the ground) and just take off the power instantly,
for best chances to survive.  This made sense to me because that much
activity of movement requires energy. Don't feed it with engine power.
The energy supply will then be the inertia of forward movement of your
airframe, and will bleed off, hopefully before your airplane pieces
"bleed off".

He said everything went totally blurry and it happened almost
instantly, couple seconds.  This was, as I said, at about 221mph out
of shallow dive.  The cause was repainting his plane and then not
re-balancing the control surfaces. And, IIRC, he had exceeded that
speed prior to the repaint with no flutter.

I agree that 200 VNE should be sufficient for this airplane.

Keep things balanced, as Mike said, tight controls end to end, and if
u get flutter as far as I know, no control pressure, chop the power.

If you reach for the throttle and it's not there, flutter won!  ;)