Hi Luis.
I wanted more than needle, ball and airspeed too. I went with a Dynon D6 in
N5391M. For me, it was easier and less expensive than a vacuum source.
One thing to be aware of is the required depth of that device. Be sure you
have enough room forward of your panel to mount it.
Other instruments are available with less depth requirement and provide the
gyro functions. The Dynon offers AOA capability in the same device and that
is something I wanted.
Check EBay as I found both of mine there at very substantial discounts. If
required, you can do the software updates easily.
Good luck!

John Bouyea
N5391M/ KR2
OR81/ Hillsboro, OR