NVAero list a set of Diehl gear on their web page at http://www.nvaero.com/products/Diehl-Main-Landing-Gear-Assembly.html for tail wheel setup.

The photo for trigear shows the same gear leg and bracket and the shape of the leg is similar to the little drawing I posted.

http://www.nvaero.com/diehl-complete-tri-gear-kit-with-wheel-pants-fairings/

The first web address above says I reviewed them on November 4, 2010 and said they are rugged and easy to install.  I don't recall making that review and can't find that post in the archives but they are rugged and easy to install.  The original aluminum lower casting I thought was a poor design and I made my lower axle attach bracket using 4130 at about the same time that Dan Diehl recalled all the lower brackets and replaced them with a steel bracket very similar to the ones I made.

If someone can come up with the original Diehl install instructions we can bring this issue to conclusion, even if it was confirmed years ago.  I'm still on the side of "they are reversible"

Larry Flesner