Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:32 PM
From: "Christopher Pryce via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: "Christopher Pryce" <vr6chri...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Gear legs
I am not disputing that purpose built conventional gear can be used for
tricycle gear. I am just stating the fact that there are two types of
purpose built main gear for the two types. This is not an opinion, it is a
fact. I have physically held both of them in my hand and there is a
difference. Once again, if you look in the archives about this you can see
a message from Steve Glover, the only person who has the rights and makes
the landing gear, that there is a difference. Mark, you even chimed in and
agreed with the conversation. I am not ranting or trying to argue, I just
want people to know the facts.