Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 at 8:51 AM
From: "Stef den Boer via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: "Stef den Boer" <stefk...@ziggo.nl>
Subject: KR> Progress and question
Hi kr family,

Today we did one of the last jobs where we coult have a delay with. We filled
up the brake system. It was a easy job with no leaks. Great feeling.

Instruments are installed, I have noise from the radio / transponder. Al wiring
is almost finished. Need to final check the flight contralls and install
safetywire it.

And install the engine but that is plug and play....

The day of the first flight is close...yesssss

Question.1

I extended the nose gear 2 inch (50mm) but need only 40mm. So the longaron will
be a bit out of water level, and I have a bit more prop clearance, but also
more force to the gear. Should I shorten is waterlevel longerons or schould I
leave it like this?

Question 2

Needs the longarons water level in the mtow situation or in empty weight
situation.

thanks, stef

Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2 http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2