I definitely want to add this to my KR. Not real excited about redoing my
panel but to have an autopilot for allowing some sense of security and
fatigue relief is a great idea even if its simply for limited hands off
relaxation while reading a sectional. Because yes, even with autopilot I
follow along on a sectional as I think many other do as well.

I think this winter I am going to pull my heads and have them checked and
rebuilt if needed simply because its a VW and I think its time to. So,
adding this while waiting my turn at the shop, I would like to add this
unit and join the next century of panel technology.

Jeff York