blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  I must put my 2 cents in every time I see this subject come up
about powder coating critical aircraft structural parts. Powder coating is a
wonderful product, however, it can hide corrosion, cracks, and other potential
hazards. Again just my two cents.
We use it on parts that are needed for durability or that have a higher use,
like external steps, canopy handles, etc.. Not critical components.

Dennis Lacy

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 08:23, brian.kraut--- via KRnet