I did join because of your mailing. Didn't know KRnet existed before. Other
than RM, which I owned for a while, I have never seen another KR. Living in
Northern California, the gathering is a long ways away. Probably would have
done it when I was younger and had more time. I Still feel the KR ll is the
simplest, fastest, cheapest, prettiest, airplane ever built.