One thing I’ve always done on the first flight of any airplane is take it up to
a safe altitude slow it way down and find out what it’s stall speed. Then I
come in about 5 to 7  mph above stall because I know the airplane will still
fly. I watch people in KR is coming so fast I can’t get stopped on the 3000
foot runway. Don’t add any more speed than you need a kr is very clean.

Sent from my iPhone