I can make the part you need. I have a milling machine, lathe, and 4
welding processes. Send me the specs, or the remains of the broken
one..I will make it no charge, if you cover the shipping. My name is
John Shaffer. I use a go kart front wheel brake on my Stretched KR2
before RR came out with the KR2 S.. I worked up the design to fit them
to a KR 2 back in the 80's. They do not fade, as did the Azusa drum
brakes. The Company that manufactures these brakes, makes jet engine
parts. They are great quality. I can hook you up with info to adapt
them if you wish. shafferj45...@twc.com