Thank you CH for your critical safety information regarding the KR2
structural design margin issues. Yes, I have been thinking of the strength
on that exact spot/area of the stub wing and have been very reluctant to
kneel or step on it whenever needed to get in & out of the cockpit.... I
used my fingers to push around that area several times and felt it was
pretty "soft" or lack of material strength....

Not sure if this problem existed only in the KR2S design or in the KR2
design as well? How would you fix the issue without spending too much time
& efforts on tearing apart the skin of the stub wings completely?

Also, I have been thinking of the best or easiest way to make something to
cover up the ugly opens on both sides of the KR2 wing joints or attachment
area? Of course, without using tapes or anything hard to remove...?!

Stay safe & healthy,

Dr. Hsu