I wrote:

> Call me skeptical of this....very skeptical.  Torsional failure of the
> SKIN between front and aft spars in the stub wing area?  Really? So
> what?

And the whole premise of the KR is that the load bearing structure of the KR is the spruce and plywood....the fiberglass skins are just there for the aerodynamic loads, and so far that seems to be working just fine for every flying KR on the planet.

I refuse to get wrapped around the axle on this....it's a non-issue that somebody is using to justify their job, or like I said, maybe there's a loss in the translation somewhere. Either way, a non-issue.....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com