Colin recently expressed the lack of availability of spar cap material for the center section main spar without laminating and the Brit's not accepting that method without testing.  My grey mater has firmed up a bit lately but I recalled seeing the instructions somewhere of laminating material together to get the required size of material.  I found it in a 1981 Wick's catalog. WIck's was probably the main supplier of material and I'm hoping the Brit's will accept the fact that laminating was an accepted procedure and probably hundreds of KR's have flown using that method. Check out the following:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2njhccweu0daip3/spruce%20list%20001.jpg?dl=0

Fourth item down and then read the * note below the bottom of the list.

And my wife thinks I'm disorganized.

Larry Flesner