On 4/12/2021 2:54 PM, Phillip Matheson wrote:

Your Drumman legs.
Did you reduce the the thickness or tapper  hem??? I think you used the full length I just just mine the same shape as the KR legs the fit the Kr mounting brackets. They seem very solid and still. Are you still happy with them or had to modify???

The Grumman legs are the same material as the Diehl legs, 3M Scotchply, as I recall.  They are slightly thicker (1/8" or so) then the Diehl legs.  With that in mind I would guess that a Grumman leg up to 30" in length, cut to the same profile as the Diehl leg, should perform quite nicely.  My Diehl legs are 30" in length with approximately 1/8" of glass added to thickness and foam lead and trail edge for streamlining and to enclose the brake line.  If you go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgdgxVgPNAk and watch the landing you can see their limited amount of flex without being too stiff.  I think they are JUST RIGHT judging from the many landings / t.o.'s on grass, some quite rough.  They seem to handle rough surfaces without transferring a lot of movement to the air frame and at the same time not being too soft.

As always, YRMV........

Larry Flesner