From: n357cj via KRnet [mailto:krnet@list.krnet.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 4:24 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: n357cj
Subject: KR>Re: extended taxi test

Jeff,
Excellent advice as always. I removed the nyflo tubing from my plane before
I finished taxi testing. I replaced with a similar product which the name
escapes me right now but I knew I was getting brake fadding from taxi and it
was not acceptable. After replacing with the thicker wall tubing it was
never an issue again.
Joe Horton, N357CJ

No wait I think it's Parker???