On 6/23/2021 10:30 PM, Anthony Steinke wrote:
I'll be attending Oshkosh for the first time this year and planned the trip
around the KR2 owners and builders forum on Monday. I am very interested in
this little plane and would like to buy one someday soon. I will be driving
this year and was wondering if anyone had any pointers that would make
things easier on a first timer and on which campgrounds to stay at. I was
thinking about staying at onsite campgrounds with my camper. Do you know if
generators are allowed? Thank bunches.

Anthony

Anthony,

If this is your first trip to Oshkosh be prepared to be overwhelmed.  Most all the info you need you can find at:

https://www.eaa.org/airventure/plan-your-eaa-airventure-trip

Give us your location and there may be other KR builders / owners in your area or other members of the list that you can hook up with like a local EAA chapter.  The brief reading I did indicates you need to be an EAA member to camp on site.  Generators are allowed but there may be a limit on when they can be run.  Check the rules.

Enjoy the show...................

Larry Flesner