On 6/24/2021 7:00 AM, Flesner wrote:
I'll be attending Oshkosh for the first time this year and planned the trip around the KR2 owners and builders forum on Monday. I am very interested in this little plane and would like to buy one someday soon.

Anthony,

Depending on where you live and if KR information / exposure is what you're after I'd recommend the KR Gathering in September at Lee's Summit , Missouri rather than Oshkosh.  KR participation at Oshkosh is pretty much the period at the end of the sentence.  The KR Gathering is the "subject" and "verb" of the sentence.

If you have the time and money for both by all means go for it. Every flier should attend Oshkosh at least once.  KR builders should attend the Gathering year after year.  I think this year will be my 30th of 31 Gatherings.  I missed the one in California, the only miss since 1990.

Larry Flesner