Good Morning Everyone,
     It is with great sadness that I am letting everyone on KR net  know that
we lost a dear friend to an accident on Friday morning. Pete Klapp passed away
after crashing into a pond near his airport in Ohio. There are very few details
available. I did not think it was right for me to make the announcement but it
has been 3 days and I have not seen a word about it. I felt that he was a dear
friend of mine,and a true gentleman. My prayers go out to his family that I
know he was very close to. God speed Pete...you will be missed.
Joe Horton,
N357CJ