Interesting. Not sure how many ofg us fly on E-anything fuel, but could. (I
maybe plan to, just not for takeoff and initial climbout) JB Weld site
says:

*When fully cured, J-B Weld is completely resistant to water, gasoline, and
about every other petroleum product or automotive chemical. For wet-surface
or submerged water or gasoline repairs, try our SteelStik or WaterWeld. *

but does not mention ethanol. Googling the subject returns this language
from other sources:

*Is epoxy resin ethanol resistant?Normal epoxy (as used in carbon fiber
tanks) will last for a while but will eventually be softened by ethanol
fuels. Only epoxy that will resist it long term is Phenol Novalac.Mar 23,
2012*
and

*Is J-B Weld E85 safe?We do not recommend ANY brand epoxy for use with E85
when in a submerged environment. ... That being said, JB Weld seems to work
well with E85 when not submerged for long periods.*