On 4/29/2023 2:16 PM, Steve Loebs via KRnet wrote:
Well, if you are not having any problems with your smartphone email app, just your T-bird desktop app, then maybe you recently updated the app and you need to revisit the settings to make sure you are only pulling the mail from the inbox folder?

Steve,

I NEVER check e-mail with my phone , only the desktop and I didn't update anything.  Maybe Windows did but I must approve all updates and I've not done any in weeks.   It is working o.k. now but after a couple of days of it screwing up and then my talk with tech support my scam e-mail is almost non existent.  I'm just wondering what the tech did to knock my spam from 50+ a day to maybe 1 or 2 and if now I'm getting all my e-mails.  It seems like I am so it's good for now.  It's just that the mystery remains..................

Larry