Here's what I'm trying to set up :
* An app which handle files, let's say profile pictures. A volume mount is
* A single staging environment. The app is not yet in production.
* A CD pipeline with Jenkins, to automatically apply updated k8s
configuration (with new docker image verions of the app).
* A way to copy some profile pictures versionned with git on the volume
mount. Those pictures are copied in the app image (Dockerfile) during the
The goal is to reset (or reload) the mount with the versionned pictures in
git, everytime a commit is done on the staging branch.
My question is about the last point :
* how can I trigger the copy ?
* should I use a job ?
* should I use a multiple read-write consumer volume type (e.g flocker) ?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/kubernetes-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.