Hi,

I've been following instructions provided here
<https://github.com/kubernetes/ingress-nginx/blob/master/deploy/README.md>.
I've been using default configs provided in *mandatory commands *section
and *install without RBC roles. *However, when I run all the commands
provided, Nginx ingress controller starta and I got this log message:

> controller.go:647] error creating upstream default-nginx-service-90: error
> getting service default/nginx-service from the cache: service
> default/nginx-service was not found

 I do not provide any *nginx-service *service since it's not marekd as
requirement in this instructions. I\ve been working on this for couple of
days, but problem still occures. Can anyone help me, I have no idea what's
going on?

Thanks,
Dusan