Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2014 15:23:31 CEST schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 03:13:52PM +0100, Jörn Schönyan wrote:
Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2014 14:56:27 CEST schrieb Scarlett Clark:

Upstream KDE default is SDDM so we'd like to go with what KDE suggest.
KDE went with SDDM because they were scared off by the Canonical
contributor agreement (a bit silly since they happily do it for Qt).
Fixing nvidia-prime to work with SDDM sounds entirely do-able, it
needs a script to run at login as I remember.
Yes, that's right, these scripts are used to select the Intel card as a output sink. Thanks for your answers, both Jonathan and Scarlett!
Jonathan