For i386 I hit a snag when doing the first test.  The screenshot is at
https://imgur.com/gallery/pfQ45

When I boot the iso on virtualbox (5.2.8 r121009 (Qt5.6.1)), the initial
screen (keyboard->manual, and when hit a key the manual menu) is shown.
Then when I started Kubuntu, after some time it became the first attached
file (Virtualbox-Kubuntu-18.png).

I tried with 64bit version, it is okay and can run smoothly to complete
installation. I tried with older version of Virtualbox , no luck. I tried
running virtualbox on my KDE Slimbook it directly hanged there =_=

Then I tried to boot 32bit iso and in the manual menu I set "nomodeset", it
successfully showed the screen to let me choose the language and I clicked
"Try Kubuntu". However, after clicking "Try Kubuntu", it ran into console.
(Virtualbox-Kubuntu-18-2.png)

I logged in the console with username "kubuntu" successfully. In it I ran
"startx", it started KDE successfully!!

Then I installed Kubuntu 18.04 in the KDE live session, (using the whold
disk) without problem. After reboot, it ran into the console login screen
again.

I can login with the username/password I set during the installation, and
after logging in I can also start kde by "startx"
(Virtualbox-Kubuntu-18-3.png).

Would anyone give it a try?  For now I'll test 64bit for the remaining
items first.

Regards, Franklin

> Hello folks, half the required tests have been done for amd64, and
> NONE have been done for i386.
>
> This is simply not acceptable nor sustainable. Please test as the
> previous emails have instructed, and report your results:
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/387/builds
>
> Thanks.
>
> Valorie
> Kubuntu release manager