On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Avi Kivity <a...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Marc Bevand wrote:
>>
>> This is very wrong:
>> - none of the Pentium, Celeron, Atom processors, even the latest ones,
>>  come with VT
>
> According to processorfinder, 3 out of the 8 Atoms come with VT.  Some
> Pentium Ds also do.  Maybe some Celerons.

Hmm, correct: some Atoms from the less common Z series do support VT.
Sheesh even Intel managed to confuse me :-)

Pentium D: Arnd and I were both talking about models "that are not
being obviously phased out". Pentium D is based on the NetBurst
microarch. None of the currently sold Core microarch-based Pentiums
support VT (which is why Arnd's post that said some did support VT
made me raise an eyebrow as this is clearly wrong).

Celeron: Arnd correctly pointed out that out of the hundreds of
Celeron models, only 1 mobile one supports VT: Celeron 900
(interesting find).

-marc