> Did you get 'overrun: something' reports from trace-cmd, where something
> != 0?
nope, all entries were 0.

> Dan, is there a way to hijack the monitor so we can run some commands on
> it?  Things like 'info registers' and disassembly.
AFAIK that's intentionally not possible :(
pity..

> Looks like vcpu 1 is spinning; perhaps that's normal.  If you get hold
> of the monitor, please disassemble around 0xfffff80001575d59.
>
> vcpu 0 is busy writing to vga (can you confirm)? looks like bank
> switching is hitting synchronize_srcu_expedited(), which is known slow.
> Unfortunately that only gets better in 2.6.38.
I guess it might help if I would just risk killing the machine and run
it without libvirt so we can debug better right?
or even better, I'll try to reproduce on another 2K8 windows on testing
machine and then we can play more with it.
gimme a few minutes please..

> You can try applying
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git;a=commit;h=46fdb0937f26124700fc9fc80da4776330cc00d3
>
> and see if it helps.
I'll also prepare testing kernel including this patch..
BTW Is it just me, or is git.kernel.org pretty slow today?

> --
> error compiling committee.c: too many arguments to function
>
> --

Ing. Nikola CIPRICH
LinuxBox.cz, s.r.o.
28. rijna 168, 709 01 Ostrava