On 02/10/2012 12:09 PM, David Cure wrote:
>               hello,
>
> Le Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 11:38:34AM +0200, Avi Kivity ecrivait :
> >
> > Please post a trace as documented in http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Tracing.
>
>       I made the trace : started just before the slow function launch
> and stoped just after. I start only one VM with 2 vcpus/16G RAM and only one
> user connected to the VM to launch the test.
>
>       The trace file is too big to post here, I gzip it and the file
> is available here : http://www.roullier.net/report.txt.gz
>
>       I hope you can find something strange.

It's reading the HPET like crazy.  There are also tons of interrupts.
Please use the windows performance tools to see which devices trigger
these interrupts.

The HPET issue will be fixed by the hyper-V enlightenments, but these
will take some time to cook.

You can also try vhost-net to improve networking latency.