To complete and because I see another thread on performance
trouble with w2008R2

Le Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 05:33:56PM +0100, David Cure ecrivait :

> > Nothing particularly strange here. ~1745 IRQs are injected into the
> > guest each second.  RTC clock is configured to 1kH and other devices
> > contribute ~721 irqs (MSI mostly) per second more. Hardly unusual.
>
>       ok, so no ideas to decrease the response time ?

        Before to see the response time problem, we see long network
response and download : our app was on one samba server and we see
slowly download when the user start the application. To solve, we copy
the app directly on the RDS server (with synchro mechanism from samba
for new version). And after we see the response time problem.

        David.