hello,

Le Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 02:38:22PM +0200, Gleb Natapov ecrivait :

> Try to add <feature policy='disable' name='hypervisor'/> to cpu
> definition in XML and check command line.

        ok I try this but I can't use <cpu model> to map the host cpu
(my libvirt is 0.9.8) so I use :

  <cpu match='exact'>
    <model>Opteron_G3</model>
    <feature policy='disable' name='hypervisor'/>
  </cpu>

        (the physical server use Opteron CPU).

        The log is here :
http://www.roullier.net/Report/report-3.2-vhost-net-1vcpu-cpu.txt.gz

        And now with only 1 vcpu, the response time is 8.5s, great
improvment. We keep this configuration for production : we check the
response time when some other users are connected.

        David.