Hi,
For the calculation of the conductance in the tutorial file
“quantum_wire_revisited.py”, instead of giving arbitrary energies
like [0.01 * i for i in range(100)], can I give the real energy values of the
system by:
E=(pi^2*hbar^2)/(2m)*(nx^2/L^2+ny^2/W^2)
where I took transport direction length (L) as very long, say 100 times larger
than the width (W). (Since the transport direction is practically open in KWANT)
This gives very different results than using arbitrary energies. What is the
problem with this approach and is there a way to explicitly account the
discrete energies of the system (not the arbitrary ones)?
Best,
Ran
�