Hello!

            I'm Spanish speaker and in my keyboard it is translated.
The keys are  Av.Pág  (PgDown),  RePág  (PgUp),  Inicio  (Home),  Fin
(End),  and so on.

I find it quite obvious, most people only knows one language:  their own
native language.

Cheers,
Lailah
--
There's always someone, in somewhere, celebrating a new year